Cradle of Lucidity
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Heal Me lyrics
This is something I can’t hide
Can’t throw it away
This is something I can’t fake
They know you ’re away
They know how to break me
They know you ’re far away
If this sadness takes its place
I ’ll free the space it needs
I ’m hiding in the place
Where we share the days
Where we share the nights
Go through dark and light
Could you believe I ’m waiting for someone
Could you believe I ’m holding the night with my hands
Alone in the night on my own
I feel the pain inside me
Only you can heal me
This is something I can’t take
I feel so lame
There is nothing in my mind
But you all the way
You rule every moment
You ’re the air around me
Love ’s a lonely road sometimes
I keep moving on
Towards the moment you ’ll be mine
A long way to go
To where we belong
We ’ll be there before long
Could you believe I ’m waiting for someone
Could you believe I ’m holding the night with my hands
Alone in the night on my own
I feel the pain inside me
Only you can heal me
By sharing this moonlight
And the tears in my midnight cry
I need to hear you breathe by
Me in the night, deep in the night
Could you believe I ’m waiting for someone
Could you believe I ’m holding the night
Could you believe I ’m waiting for someone
Could you believe I ’m holding the night with my hands
Alone in the night on my own
I feel the pain inside me
Only you can heal me
Alone in the night on my own
I feel the pain inside me
Only you can heal me
Can’t throw it away
This is something I can’t fake
They know you ’re away
They know how to break me
They know you ’re far away
If this sadness takes its place
I ’ll free the space it needs
I ’m hiding in the place
Where we share the days
Where we share the nights
Go through dark and light
Could you believe I ’m waiting for someone
Could you believe I ’m holding the night with my hands
Alone in the night on my own
I feel the pain inside me
Only you can heal me
This is something I can’t take
I feel so lame
There is nothing in my mind
But you all the way
You rule every moment
You ’re the air around me
Love ’s a lonely road sometimes
I keep moving on
Towards the moment you ’ll be mine
A long way to go
To where we belong
We ’ll be there before long
Could you believe I ’m waiting for someone
Could you believe I ’m holding the night with my hands
Alone in the night on my own
I feel the pain inside me
Only you can heal me
By sharing this moonlight
And the tears in my midnight cry
I need to hear you breathe by
Me in the night, deep in the night
Could you believe I ’m waiting for someone
Could you believe I ’m holding the night
Could you believe I ’m waiting for someone
Could you believe I ’m holding the night with my hands
Alone in the night on my own
I feel the pain inside me
Only you can heal me
Alone in the night on my own
I feel the pain inside me
Only you can heal me
posted by li'l star at 5:20 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home