Cradle of Lucidity

Monday, December 15, 2008

Colourway by Taken by Cars.

Colourway - Taken by Cars

Painful dream to lose my sleep in,
And I wonder where safety is,
In a newfound state of blindness,
I alone bereave the dark

Killing the time,
I bring it back to life,
With every tear that falls and falls and falls
And falls and falls
I let go of
I let go of another line
I leave it behind
The will to redefine,
With every thought that rains upon this lonely night
I let go of,
Your failure to be mine..

A sense of irony,
As I pick myself up,
Am I big enough to let the feeling stop,
I'll let go
I'll let go I say to you,
Someone get me new shoes

And the wounds don't heal
The wounds don't heal
posted by li'l star at 8:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home